skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
I know how you feel Michael...
My sweet nephew has the right idea. This is kind of how I feel after a long day with 19 kindergartners and my first step class in a few months....
I just wish I had an ottoman like that.
How cute is he?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Archives
►
2015
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2013
(55)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(12)
►
2012
(45)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(34)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(81)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(11)
▼
January
(10)
My fingers are crossed...
Rapid Med round 3!
I know how you feel Michael... My sweet nephew ha...
Ants on a Log
Day One
Happy Martin Luther King Day!
Sianara!
My Manly Man
Hungry Jack kind of Night
Merry Christmas from Us
►
2009
(20)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
Search
Popular Posts
Tom & Kate + Baby H :)
Last weekend Mr. H and I hosted my birthday celebration BBQ for the inlaws and my family. It was the perfect opportunity with the entire...
Crescent Cove Cinderella
I have a mild obsession with Disney movies. One of my favorites was Cinderella. I love the storyline... searching for your one true love usi...
Zoey Ann {One Month}
Zoey Ann, You have rocked our world in so many ways and we couldn't love you more. Having you here with us completes our fami...
9 & 10 Months Old
Yikes... this has been sitting in my Drafts for WAY WAY WAY too long. I can't believe that this sweet girl is 10 months old. ...
Crossfit Baby Shower
This weekend we celebrated BIG with our first baby shower. Our friends at Grapevine Crossfit threw us a beautiful shower full of love a...
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment