Sunday, April 5, 2015

Zoey Ann {One Month}


Zoey Ann, 
You have rocked our world in so many ways and we couldn't love you more. 
Having you here with us completes our family of 4. Your sweet button nose is the spitting image of your sister's but you definitely have your own fiery personality with the red hair to match it.
You've had a rough go in your first month on the earth; jaundice & acid reflux, where you have had PLENTY of chances to prove that you have a WICKED set of lungs on you. 
You are going to be one tough girl with a lot of determination. 
We have prayed for you and God is using you to teach me so much about perseverance & unconditional love. I have learned so much in this short month; about balance & to focus on what is truly important. As hard as these days may seem I know they are fleeting so I am holding onto every moment with a tight hold. 

I love you so much Red! 
Mommy 










 







No comments:

Post a Comment