Sunday, February 14, 2010

Crescent Cove Cinderella

I have a mild obsession with Disney movies. One of my favorites was Cinderella. I love the storyline... searching for your one true love using only one clue; a lost shoe. Last week on my way home from work I found someones glass slipper... only it was a Jessica Simpson pump.
Who is the Crescent Cove Cinderella? Well she definitely is not making a living scrubbing the floors for her evil stepsisters is she can afford Jessica Simpson leather pumps. Unless her evil sisters are wearing Manolo Blahniks. I would scrub a few floors for these shoes.

Yes, I wanted to be an investigator and find out who owned these killer heels. Because I know I would be crying my eyes out if I walked in the door with only one of my favorite shoes. Instead I just snapped a picture and left the lonely slipper alone for our Cinderella's prince charming to find. I would be lying if I said I didn't think about this beauty all night long. They were my size... 8 1/2- too good to be true.

In the morning when I left for school, she was still there. Oh Jessica, you looked so cold lying on the cement now glistening in the sun with frozen dew drops from the night before. I took one last look and drove away. I knew that if I tried to find Crescent Cove Cinderella my reward would have to be the other shoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment