Sunday, May 13, 2012

Announcing

We are very excited to announce.... 
  That we are PREGNANT
 I surprised Mr. H with the news on our 3 year anniversary. It was the best give I could give him.
3  Balloons for 3 years... (thank you pinterest)
 The sweetest gift :)
 Here is his reaction... PRICELESS!

We are very excited, very anxious about this new journey. Or not so new. It seems so familiar; each step, and the milestones that each week brings for our baby bird. With our first pregnancy our due date was November 17th and this time the estimated due date is November 27th. After our first appointment and upon hearing this news I didn't know how to feel about the similarities between the two pregnancies. Yes there was sweet joy knowing that we were blessed a second time to become pregnant, but the fear and doubt crept in, would this be like the time before? I did not like that the due dates were the same. To be honest, I struggled with this for days. After stressing too much I began to pray about these feelings. God changed my heart and I began to see what a sweet blessing this truly was. No, nothing will ever take away the sadness or feelings of loss on each November 17th. I will always yearn to celebrate that day with my baby boy, but now each year a few days following we will be able to celebrate the birth of our second child. So yes, there will be sadness and tears but just for a little while, because shortly after there will be tears of joy. Yes somedays the similarities still bring the doubt and fear but I am choosing to believe in God's perfect timing, for all things.

So for the now, we are celebrating each day feeling grateful that God entrusts us to grow and love on this baby.  For this story has already been written.

No comments:

Post a Comment