Friday, August 10, 2012

Catching Up

 About to get on the plane for Pennsylvania :) 

Soaking up the Texas rays with our Sweet Girl! 


How far along? 24 Weeks! Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been trying to soak in my last few weeks, now days of Summer. The time is flying by. 0nly 3 more months left... I will be cherishing every movement from this sweet girl, moving around in my belly.
Maternity clothes? Still trying to wear some of my chubby clothes, pre crossfit, with the belly band but mostly maternity clothes. On our trip up north we visited H&M and their maternity section. Trying to prepare for the school year. No more wearing Tom's basketball shirts and oversized Tshirts.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I've been sleeping okay still but the past few days I have woke up with AWFUL back pain, down low. Tom didn't believe me until he felt the knots. Hopefully this will stop soon.
Miss Anything? Wine. I promise I'm not a lush, but I did enjoy a glass of red wine to relax every now and then. The summer is making me miss it more. Margaritas.
Movement: Oh my goodness! This girl has been going crazy! I can constantly feel her throughout the day and Tom has been able to feel her strong kicks and punches. And he can see them, my stomach will jolt and bulge late in the evenings when she craziest.
Food cravings: Crunchy and spicy! I have been loving chips and salsa and anything else with a crunch. Mexican food has been calling my name. Tacos please.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat. Stink... my gag reflex is still at an all time high.
Gender:  Baby GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Some pains. Lower back. I have been feeling my stomach tighten throughout the day. Braxton hicks maybe? Already?
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy! This week has been great! Lots of exciting things took place in Little Girl's room. We got a few pieces of her bedding from my inlaws. It is so fun to walk in and see some color in her crib and think about a little baby laying in there. I cannot wait!
Best moment this week: Hearing her daddy sing to her. I have been telling Tom to talk to her more often and tonight when he was getting ready for work he was being silly and sang a song to her. I wish I could remember the lyrics he made up. So funny! :)
Looking forward to: Soaking up these last few days before the school year starts. I have a few more things I would like to finish in the nursery, another trip to register and a few craft/ sewing projects with my mom. 
We had our Cardiology appointment on Monday. I will post about it tomorrow... it's late and I'm pooped. Thanks for the continued thoughts and prayers for our Baby Girl! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment