Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Summer Solstice!

Summer is officially here! Today marks the first real day of summer but we have been celebrating since June 7th baby! Just one of the many perks of being a teacher. I definitely miss my students but nothing beats lounging around in comfies all day with this sweet 7 month old.

It was daddy's day with Brynn so he brought her up to school for the last day of school. We were having our Kindergarten play day splashing around outside and the students LOVED having her there. I didn't mind so much either. Yes... daddy chose the bow! 

I bought this onesie specifically for the first day of summer and was smiling from ear to ear when I dressed Brynn that morning. Thank you Target! :) 

 Stopping for a "selfie" while playing with sweet Brynn on the first day of my Summer vacation.
Could this picture be any sweeter?!?  She was peeking around the chair at Kali. I am telling you, they are going to be best friends. Yes... that is a glob of drool dripping off her chin. Still no sign of teeth, just  very swollen gums.
We also soaked up the sun while celebrating Tom's sister's birthday. They just put a pool in and you can bet that we are going to be taking full advantage this summer to beat the heat. We lathered Brynn up in sunscreen and some love for America. How adorable is a chunky baby in red, white and blue?

Daddy was so excited to take a dip with her. 

 The water was still a little cold but she was a good sport. I foresee many, many days floating around in the water. A blow up pool my mom gave us will be finding a permanent spot in our backyard. Mama and daddy may use it themselves. 
 Happy Summer Y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment