Saturday, December 19, 2009

You're the butter to my bread, the breath of my life.

I love my husband. He has taken good care of me these past few days when I've been feeling a bit under the weather. I heard this quote watching Julie and Julia last weekend and I loved it.
Yes I do love my groom!
"You're the butter to my bread, the breath of my life..."

My best friend, my strength, my one true love. You listen to me complain, you laugh at my stupid jokes, you literally... literally give me the clothes off your back. My provider, my comfort, consumer of my meals (even when they turn out... blah) , blanket of warmth in the cold. I cannot imagine this life without you. The butter to my bread and the breath of my life.

You are my life... I adore you! You are the best husband. In fact you are walking in right now with my sprite and saltines... more than butter! And I do love butter...

No comments:

Post a Comment