Sunday, July 22, 2012

21 Weeks

Thanks Aunt Megan for the (picky) pictures! :) 
 Yes, the belly has officially POPPED!


How far along? 21 Weeks. This summer is flying by! I cannot imagine how fast the last few months will go by when school starts again. 
Maternity clothes? 1/2 and 1/2. Thank goodness for Summer. I am definitely going maternity shopping this week. My belly has popped a lot this week.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: The past few nights I have been waking up feeling quite uncomfortable in my stomach. Lots of pressure, which means I have been tossing and turning a lot.
Miss Anything? Wine. I promise I'm not a lush, but I did enjoy a glass of red wine to relax every now and then. The summer is making me miss it more.
Movement: Oh my goodness! This girl has been going crazy! I am so excited that we get to see her again on Tuesday. I can only imagine the somersaults she will be doing, dancing around for us on the sonogram.
Food cravings: Chips and salsa again. This week my goal is to get back on the paleo wagon. Headed to the grocery store tomorrow.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Raw meat. Stink... my gag reflex is still at an all time high.
Gender:  Baby GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Some pains. I am attributing them to growing pains. Lots of stretching going on. I am hoping this growth spurt is the cause of the restlessness during the night and will cease soon. I am hopeful...
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy! This week has been great! Lots of exciting things took place in Little Girl's room. We got a few pieces of her bedding from my inlaws. It is so fun to walk in and see some color in her crib and think about a little baby laying in there. I cannot wait!
Best moment this week: Daddy got to feel her kick!!!!! :) For weeks I have been laying his hands on my stomach while we've been watching TV but he couldn't feel anything. But this week she was VERY active and he got to feel her twice. All of the sudden, "Whoa!" He felt it and started giggling uncontrollably! He couldn't stop for like 5 minutes. So there we were Tom giggling and me crying! I couldn't help it. I was just so happy he finally could feel our little girl and experience the gift I have been feeling for weeks. It makes it so real, to know, and feel what she is doing in there. This was the best moment so far in the pregnancy!
Looking forward to: Tuesday's appointment! Tuesday will mark 3 weeks from the original diagnosis of Baby Girl's VSDs on her heart. We will get to see her again in a sonogram and they will be able to check and see if the tears have healed. If not we will check back again in another 3 weeks. Over the past few weeks I have had such a peace about this. I can feel your prayers over our girl and have truly felt God's grace and been able to appreciate each day and see it as a gift. Thank you for all of the love and support. 

This Sunday Tom, my sister and I will leave for my Aunt's lake house in Pennsylvania. We are anxious to get away and spend some time relaxing before the school year takes off. This will be our girl's 2nd plane ride and my Aunt got us special seating due to a certain pregnancy! :) Hey, I'll take it! 

We will be soaking in the last few weeks of summer here in this house! The school year is quickly approaching. And my anxiety is rising... many, many changes this year on top of pregnancy. Good thing I love my job! Happy Summer Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment