Friday, August 2, 2013

High Five for Friday: {Obsessed}




Happy Friday. Five things I am obsessed with: 

1. The "Cups" song from Pitch Perfect! Well I am obsessed with the whole movie in general. I LOVE Fat Amy.


2. Robin Thicke! And his new song Blurred Lines. I'm not going to post the video due to the excessive nudity. But the beat is so catchy. Instead, here's a picture of his dad, Allan Thicke, from Growing pains.

                           

3.  Chew beads. 
Brynn has her first tooth! It seems like she's been slobbering us for months. Only a mom and dad can love these wet kisses! Brynn's Memaw gave us a pair of Chewbeads. Have you seen these things? It's a necklace of rubber balls which are safe for babies to chew on. It is amazing!!! Here's their website {Chewbeads}
Look at all their pretty colors... Obsessed.
4. Coconut Milk Ice Cream
I'm getting back on track and have been Paleo-living for the past week and a half. Weekends are alway hard and Friday comes I never want to cook and usually want something sweet for desert. Tom came home with this treat. Coconut milk ice cream.. Sweet, but not enough to throw off the hard work from the week. There are lots of flavors but tonight was Mint Chocolate! 


5. Yes its true, I'm OBSESSED with this girl. You know it if you follow me on {Instagram}

Happy Friday Y'all! 
{Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth} Another Obsession.

1 comment:

  1. I love Robin Thicke's new song, and I don't know how I didn't know this, but I had just learned last week he was Alan Thicke's son.

    Stopping by from the H54F link up. Hope you had a great weekend.

    http://crackerjacksandgingersnaps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete