Friday, August 9, 2013

High Five for Friday




This week Mr. H and I went to the Drive In Movie Theater here in Fort Worth. Just like Danny and Sandy from Grease. It was the perfect night. We saw 2 Guns and The Conjouring. Horror movies and outdoor theaters are not the best combination.

Brynn and I made a trip to Walmart to furnish the classroom this week. Only one more week of freedom before our work week starts. I will be soaking up every moment.

Brynn had her 9 month appointment on Tuesday ( a bit early so Mama could go). We got the go ahead for a menu full of fruit and veggie chunks and anything that can be smushed. Dive right in... that's out motto. She has loved every second of feeding herself and is loving the different tastes. She even got big girl plates at Target.

Late nights equal lots of coffee for this mama. Brynn has the right idea. After a full day chasing a crawling baby, when Brynn goes to bed around  8 and Mr. H leaves for work at 9 you think I would just go to bed... wrong. I stay up way too late just having "me" time. I find it necessary for my own sanity even if it makes for an early morning.

My mom has me busy chalkboarding. I admit I have a slight large obsession with chalkboard paint. Tonight I did two more for a family friend for a baby shower and wedding gift. I love repurposing old frames with fun and inspirational words.

Happy Friday Y'all! 
{Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth}

2 comments:

  1. What a little sweetheart you have! Oh gosh, I miss that age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you open your chalkboard etsy shop??? I'm buying! =)

    ReplyDelete