Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Spring

Spring has arrived! And a little too late if you ask me... Adios... sky rocket high electric bill. Way too many kilowatts were wasted to heat this place. (I act like I know what I'm talking about.) Sinora... to the days of walking around the apartment in long sleeves, sweatshirt, sweatpants, hood and slippers.

I know that Spring has arrived when the Bradford Pears bloom. I am in love with these trees, they are beautiful! I have been so wrapped up in planning for my Kindergarten Open House that I had not even noticed they had bloomed. They opened up just in time for my Spring Break! :)
I plan on celebrating my Spring Break with open windows, country music, sweet cool breezes, drinking red wine on the patio with friends and my sweet husband, sunglasses, long walks and wearing these pretty puppies I got for Christmas from my man... I am going to live in these shoes this Spring...

I plan on lounging on the patio with my animals and reading this book. Just in time to see Miley Cyrus in her first non teeny bop movie. I am excited!

I cannot wait.
Hello warm, sunny, just in time, breezy, beautiful Spring! :)

1 comment:

  1. Miss you, lady! Please send spring this direction...we've got the windows open, but it's quite possibly still 40 something degrees outside. I'm in denial. =)

    ReplyDelete