Monday, March 8, 2010

"You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round, round, round
You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round, round, round"
This song is the story of our life right now.... for the 2nd time in one month our washer is broken! Yes, in ONE MONTH!! I am mildly frustrated. The first time we woke up to soaking wet load of laundry, the spin cycle went out. My dad came to our rescue and fixed the plastic $20 part.
Well that pricey, tiny piece of plastic is definitely plastic... because Friday night the spin cycle died AGAIN! I mean, not like our Mt. Kilimanjaro of laundry was shrinking or anything when it was working. But I am telling myself that if it was working, those loads would be back to back.... do you believe me?
Tom had to work on Saturday so I had a day to myself. I woke up early for a day of thrifting. I found some awesome things... which I will share later tonight after step class. Wedding season is in full swing, along with Baby Fever of Spring 2010 :)

1 comment:

  1. Cuz! So looking forward to the thrifting post! How fun. :) I can commiserate on the wedding and baby fever! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete