Friday, December 14, 2012

  Be
 Still

 My Heart...
These past four weeks with our sweet Brynn have been the best days of my life. Each snuggle, each moment with this girl melts my heart a little more. The best part of each day is seeing how my sweet husband is with her. I have never felt more for someone. I am so in love with this man. He is the best daddy to our girl! She has no idea what is in store for her. Dating... ha! It's a no go. She already has him wrapped around her little fingers.

Sometimes we will just be sitting around and I will catch him just staring at her smiling, or just inspecting her tiny fingers or toes and laughing. Oh I love these moments. 

Brynn, Your daddy loves you so much! I cannot wait to see the bond you two will have. It is so strong already. He is going to teach you so many things. Ten manly things for each girly thing you know, in daddy's words. We love, love, love you.

(There's a video that goes with this picture, but it was sworn to secrecy...maybe later) 
Love y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment