Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Brynn's First Christmas

This Holiday Season has been a blessing for so many reasons, the biggest of all, Miss Brynn Marie. Coming in a close second is having daddy off from work. Since we've been married Mr. H has had to work the midnight shift which means sleeping alone and waiting for him to wake up in the morning before the celebration begins. But not this year! Daddy got to celebrate big time and has been sleeping like us "normal people." 

Christmas Eve is spent with Daddy's side. I feel so blessed to have married into this loving family. I feel like a born Hruskocy with all the love they have shown me for the past 3 years. And the love they already have for Brynn?!? There are no words. 10 adults and 7 (almost 8) kids is one home, the room was filled with love.

Daddy and Brynn
 Memaw and her 7 Grandbabies.

She did so well the entire day 2-9pm, but lost it at the end. This will teach us to wait until the end of the night for the family picture taking :)


Love, love, love my family of 3
Precious Christmas Baby
Christmas Morning 2012
Brynn's First Christmas and First Snow Storm
Beautiful (Memaw said they were Angel Kisses sent down from heaven from Brynn's Grandpa )

I stole a few moments for myself this Christmas... not on purpose. I forgot my cell phone at home :( On the drive I found myself overwhelmed with Thankfulness and eyes full of tears. The Lord has been so good to me this year. Two loving families, a growing one of my own, a overall healthy pregnancy and an amazing perfect daughter. Yes, God has blessed my family of 3. When I think about the blessing He has bestowed on me I fall speechless. This Christmas has been the best yet.

Christmas Day is spent with the Farrell side. Where the H Christmas is a full house the Farrell Christmas is a quiet house of 5. While very different each day is so special.

After a quiet morning from Miss Priss Daddy had the touch today when it came to a fussy baby in the afternoon, Mommy did not...


Christmas Morning... so much love

Even Kali got to come..
She still is a bit unsure about her sister... she looks thrilled right?

After a fun filled 2 days, this girl is tired (her mama too). We are looking forward to a relaxing next few days. With the cold weather I see lots of snuggling in our future. Daddy goes back to work on the 27th so we will be smuthering him with lots and lots of love.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!








No comments:

Post a Comment