Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Weekending

 Friday night we introduced Brynn Marie to her new best friend, Sophie. She seemed a bit uninterested at first... the picture above CRACKS.ME.UP! But she hasn't let go of her yet. The neck is the perfect size for those little fingers. Sophie has been the carseat stole away. While I was driving I heard a few squeaks from the backseat. So glad we got two of these puppies. I can tell this will be a favorite toy around here.

After seeing a few picture ideas on Pinterest, my mom and I were on the hunt for an antique high chair. I got this beauty for an early Valentines present. The antique shop added some extra boards to create a shelf, and I had a weekend project on my hands. Nothing a screwdriver and some pretty coral paint couldn't fix. Brynn was mesmerized by the color. I can't wait to use this chair.  


 Saturday me and my girl made a special trip to Target specifically for an exersaucer. But of course we left with more... Target gets me everytime. Little girl LOVES this thing. We have had so much fun watching her explore the toys. I can't wait until her toes touch the bottom to watch her bounce.


Sunday was a day full of snuggles. Brynn has started grasping things on her own especially her Lovey! My mom, Brynn's Nana, bought this lovey on our trip up with Michigan this past summer and I am so happy she loves it as much as I do.

We received a package in the mail, well actually 2! Both from our most recent purchase from GroopDealz! We love this site. Brynn got 2 new Jameson Monroe headbands and this adorable owl hat. A little too big, but perfect for next year. She was not happy about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment