Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hello Blogging World...

I have a confession to make...
I have had this blog set up for almost a year now. I had every intention to begin writing to keep our family and friends in the "wedding loop" and up to date with our wedding planning.
But...
(Confession #2) I am super anal and a perfectionist when it comes to all things creative and I wanted to find a cute layout and could not find one I liked. Such a silly girl thing.
And...
(Confession #3) I have a problem with following through with things like this; journals, diaries, etc. I always wanted to be one of those insightful people who writes down everything and I so wish I could because I am quite forgetful. I cannot tell you the number of diaries and journals I have with only two entries. And those two entries are at least three months apart. Therefore if history were to repeat itself the Hruskocy blog would have been an epic fail.
But here it goes I am facing my fears... The Hruskocys OFFICIALLY have a blog! Hello blogging world!

Tom and I got married March 21st and have almost been married 5 months. Everyone tells you that the first year of marriage is the hardest... I just could not bring myself to believe this. In these past five months Tom and I have had some of the best times of our lives and had our world turned upside down. It has been hard, but I could not imagine going through it with anyone else. I feel blessed to have married my best friend and to give and receive unconditional love.

After a slight change of plans Tom and I moved back from College Station and are living in Lewisville. We moved into our own apartment in the beginning of July and absolutely love it. We are so excited to have a place of our own to call home. The second bedroom that I dreamed of turning into an amazing office/ scrap booking room and Tom dreamed of turning into the ultimate "Man Cave" with all his A&M paraphernalia quickly transformed into the guest/pet room. It is cram packed with a full size bed, a large dog kennel for Kali and the cats litter box. That's our life... none the less it is our first home together.

Each day brings along its trials and hardships but it is only for a season. We are learning to trust that God's timing is perfect and most times worth the struggle and wait. We are blessed beyond belief with each other's love, our family and amazing friends. I love my husband and I love being a wife... and all the duties that come along with the title.

Blog number one down.... now let's just hope the next one comes before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment