Sunday, August 9, 2009

My good friend Wendy got engaged this past weekend to her boyfriend Daniel! Tom and I got the chance to meet Daniel when they came to our wedding when Wendy was in our house party. I could not be more excited for them both. On Friday night the girls and I through a surprise engagement party for the newly engaged couple at the O'Steen's new house. After some pretty creative story telling we got them there and we all had an amazing time. It was a great night with some good friends to celebrate the love of Wendy and Daniel.

The Newly Engaged Couple!!

Our group is growing

Melanie and Gavin with sweet baby McKennah!
It was so much fun catching up with friends. I cannot believe how long we have known each other. The next day me and Mandi got to go with Wendy to try on wedding dresses! It was so much fun. I cannot wait until next July for the wedding.

2 comments:

  1. Yay blog! I'm glad I get to keep up with your life. Keep updating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you on here! Woohoo! It's lots of fun =) Where did you get your adorable background?!? I am soooo ready to get a cute one, but I'm incredibly technologically challenged...fill me in!

    ReplyDelete