Friday, May 28, 2010

Living with a Boy

This is what I came home to today. Any guesses what it is?!? Tape from my sweet husband's taped ankle. Yummy!

Living with a boy, SORRY a man, brings me these surprises almost everyday. But I wouldn't change my life one bit. Okay... maybe I said a bad word in the same sentence with his name, but a second later I was laughing.

Finding these little "surprises" makes me think about my officer throughout the day. Tom has been on evening shift for the past week and a half and I have been missing him bad, and struggling adjusting to my new normal. This tapeonthecounter surprise brought a smile to my face.

I'll just add it to the list of fruit stickers plastered to the kitchen sink and nail clippings in the sink. I love living with a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment