Friday, July 9, 2010

Christmas in July

Tomorrow morning I should be snuggling with my sweet husband on Saturday morning but instead, at 8 AM I will be at Hallmark's Christmas Ornament Premiere. Your question: Wait, it is July isn't it? Yes you would be correct! Way too early, no matter how much you love Christmas. It should be a sin to mouth the word ornament when it is 100 degrees outside in Texas.

And 8 AM? Way too early. There are not enough cups of coffee in the world that will make Christmas music okay that early in the morning. And I LOVE Christmas music! There may already be a group of Crazy Ornament Ladies already camping out... I would not be surprised. Okay, I take that back I may be known to stalk the CCA and Goodwill employees until they open the doors to catch the "killer" bargains. But that is besides the point... My apologies Crazy Ornament Ladies, I understand.

So tomorrow I will put on my red polo, way too early in the morning, and be greeted by Christmas carols and ornament collectors. All kidding aside, I am very curious and maybe a bit excited about Ornament Premiere and I am just hoping my hoarding tendencies go into hiding because 40% off all ornaments sounds pretty appealing. Who can resist a sale? :) Happy Ornamenting!

P.S. More exciting news. We are putting down a deposit on the rental house! September 1st cannot come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment