Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hunting for Houses

My apologies about the lack of posts. (I was doing so good...) We've been house hunting! Our apartment lease just ended at the beginning of this month and as much as we love Club Crescent Cove another bedroom and a backyard for our fur baby just sounds too good to be true. We've been looking for the past week or so and found somethings we love in a house, like a pool, but another part of the house, like a minuscule bedroom, ruins it. Quite frustrating.

Today, we may have found a place to call home! I am so excited. It's kind of in the middle. A little bit further for me. But for the past 9 months I have been spoiled with a 5 minute drive while my officer sat in rush hour traffic every night. So I am willing to compromise. Especially for this house.

Just a few of the good things to come... a huge backyard, with a brick porch and built in grill... flower beds- there will be flowers... 3 bedrooms... a MASSIVE man cave for my husband... which leaves a whole scrap booking/ craft / creating room!!!! I am stoked, to say the least! (There is a bit of wood paneling in the living room, but the craft room allows me to look past a few wooden boards.)

No pictures, I was too busy walking around with my jaw open. We are in the process of filling out the application and the nitty gritty but I am so excited!!!! So we may only have a month and a half left of apartment life. For now I will enjoy tripping over my laundry and squeezing into our two bedroom. We are crossing our fingers for smooth sailing in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. So is this to BUY? Or rent? Either way it's super exciting!! I can't wait to see what you do with it cousin!!

    ReplyDelete