Sunday, July 25, 2010

Something Borrowed, Something Blue

This past weekend we celebrated as Wendy and Daniel were married! Before the celebration I was able to throw a bridal shower for the beautiful bride. One of my close friends, Wendy. This is her on the right with her step mom and sister, the maid of honor. Isn't she the cutest?

The theme was Something Blue. On the menu... homemade Sonic Ocean Water (with a little something extra :) and taco salads. Wendy's favorite food is Mexican so it just seemed appropriate.

I was beyond excited to finally display all my steals from Goodwill and CCA that I had been collecting for way too long...
Isn't my friend beautiful?

Yes... the shoes made their appearance
Cupcakes... yes please! :)

I can't tell you how long it had been since I bit into one of these little goodies.

I love that this has become a tradition among us friends, and I love Wendolyn's expression.
Look at those ribbon bouquet making skills.
Love these girls! :)
Lovely ladies in Blue! Celebrating with a beautiful friend!

P.S. On a way random note... how long has it been since you've watched Fern Gully? I am right now. I have some mixed feelings now about it being a kid's movie. And am feeling a bit guilty. I may need to plant a tree tomorrow. The End....

1 comment:

  1. OK. The "hexus" gives me the creeps. But I used to have the hots for the long-haired blondie. The end.

    ReplyDelete