Saturday, February 26, 2011

The boy band crazy girl showed her face again last weekend. I have been dying to see the Justin Bieber movie ever since his pre pubescent voice has become my go to tunes while running. It may be the hair flip, or the neon high tops, but this boy speaks to the middle school girl in me.
I couldn't drag Mr. H to see this one with me, no matter how many horror movies or batches of Paleo cookies I promised. This movie was meant for only one special person.... the seester!


So while the husband was sleeping after a long night at work we went to an Early Bird matinee showing of Never Say Never. It is never too early for the Bieber Fever! My sweet sister wasn't even ashamed to sit next to me in my Justin Bieber shirt I got for a Christmas present. Even though I didn't stick out with all of the other shirts that filled the seats.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't singing along with all of the other little girls in the theater. The movie was awesome. I will say the 3D effects messed with me at first but I learned to love and appreciate Justin pointing at me while being serenaded with "You Smile."

I would highly recommend the movie, but make sure to where you Bieber shirt, it adds to the overall experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment