Saturday, February 19, 2011

Reason # 103,287 why living in a house is better than living in an apartment....
You can vaccuum at 11:15 at night.
In an apartment vaccuuming at these wee hours of the night would get you cranky neighbors and a warning note on the door from management. But now I only get the dirty looks from this lady.
"What the heck are you doing lady...."

Kali was totally unamused. She did not appreciate being woken up as much as my apartment neighbors did. Never mind the fact that I have a husband who sleeps the day away and 11:15pm is prime cleaning time when the hubby heads to work.
My only hesitation in telling you this... well now you know the excitement of my crazy Saturday night. Vaccuuming at 11:15pm. Hey, there was coconut ice cream and a chick flick too! :)
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment