Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Six Month Anniversary

It is hard to believe that today Tom and I have been married for 6 months. It has flown by so fast. It feels, like between worrying about where we would be living, and when and where we would each have a job, that just yesterday we were walking down the aisle. I cannot imagine my life without my sweet husband. He surprises me each day with his thoughtfulness.

Okay... just one sweet story. On my first day of my new teaching job this school year, Tom was in Arizona visiting a close friend. He felt bad about not being there on my first day, which it was probably a good thing because he dodged all of the stress I was feeling for the first day. Anyways..... when I came home from a long day of inservice meeting I was stressed and sad about Tom leaving but I found sweet notes everywhere. Like "#1 Teacher" in my closet! And "I know you'll do great!" on the bathroom mirror. They are still right where he left them. Whenever I have a rough day and feel like all the hours are not making a difference I am reminded that I am loved when I look at those sweet notes. I love him!
Fantasy: Home cooked meal on the new china.
Reality: Late Night + at Work + Pizza + Bud Light +
P.S. I Love You (picked by the hubster! :) =
6 Month Anniversary in the life of 2 working Newlyweds!
I wouldn't have it any other way. And now laying on the couch working on the first 6 weeks report cards between blogging and movies, I am reminded how much I love my husband! So much that I am staying awake way past my bedtime to witness him playing his pre- ordered, midnight released Halo 3 ODST for the first time! I do, I do love my husband!

And a few pictures of wedding bliss! Mr. & Mrs. H of 6 Months! I LOVE YOU BABY






Here's to the next 6 months.. and many, many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment