Sunday, September 26, 2010

i ♥ fall

Now I don't want to jinx it, but I think Fall has arrived in Texas. The first day of fall was definitely not that with a high in the high 80s... Don't get me wrong, I wasn't above partaking in a Pumpkin Spice Latte. I'm just saying it may have been a bit more enjoyable drinking it with the windows down on the way to work. Instead the air was on full blast so I wouldn't be sporting pit stains at work due to the fact I traded my usual iced coffee for a hot one. Today was a different story. I woke up and shivered when I opened the back door to let Kali out.... SHIVERED!!! Seconds later I was digging around in an unpacked boxed marked Katie's Winter Clothes for my black yoga pants. I couldn't put them on fast enough.


The rest of the day was spent with the windows open, the AC off, cleaning and grilling kabobs with a handsome hubby and sister! I don't what it is about good weather that makes me want to clean. The fresh air does it to me I guess. Me and the house are not complaining.

Maybe the fresh air does the same thing to my husband because after me listing off a laundry lists of tasks I wanted him to do tomorrow on his day off he said, "Just make me a list and put it somewhere I can find it." What the?!?! I almost fainted. I never thought he would go for a list left for him to do on his day off and it was ALL his idea. I took full advantage... so here ladies and gents is the first Honey Do List for Mr. H :)


I kept it short with only four items with a sweet note at the bottom. I had to butter him up so these Honey Do List have a future in this house. I do love my husband!

#3 on the list is causing a little bit of grief in my life. Friday night after my officer went to work I was doing a little late night cleaning and saw a wewillnotmentionitsnamebecauseiwontsleep bug crawling across my living room floor. After standing frozen for 5 seconds I ran to get the Raid and when I came back I couldn't find it anywhere. I was brave enough/ terrified of going to bed not finding it enough to move the couches and chairs to kill this guy, but still could not find him. So every night I've been saying a prayer this little, well big guy won't find his way into my bed.

So even though 4 for 4 being completed would tickle me to death. If #3 is the only one crossed off when I get home the inaugural Honey Do List will be considered a success.

1 comment:

  1. oh my word. was it a centi/milli/thing-with-lottsa-legs pede?!?! because I still shout profanity and throw up in my mouth a little every time I see one of those things in my kitchen sink. it's like a new reflex. EWW. Praying the critter stashes itself away outside somewhere for you! And love the Honey-Do list! I had one of those this weekend too =)

    ReplyDelete