Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mom's and Playing Hookie

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday! I have the best mom. I always told my friends I wanted to grow up to be just like her. I can always remember all of the fun things she did for me and my sister and our friends while we were growing up. She was able to stay at home to watch my sister and I and we both have it no other way. She always threw us the best birthday parties with the most creative cakes. I can only hope that I when I have children of my own that they will think of me the same way I do about my mom. She is my best friend...
She is beautiful...

She is one of the most selfless people I know.
She is an amazing wife...
She's stinkin' hilarious....
And she is an amazing mother...
I love you mom! I hope you have a great birthday!
Mom's and hookie... two words you may never hear in the same sentence again. Tomorrow I am taking a mental health day. (Well atleast thats what I am calling it). I'm leaving my 23 kinder babies for another and heading to Canton for the day with the birthday girl. Yes I have been dying to go again since our last trek to the "Thrifting Mecca." Remember all my fun little pretties? I heard my mom was going all alone on her birthday and what kind of daughter would I be if I just let her go by herself?!? :) I am excited about spending the day with my mom just the two of us. Although Euless is just a skip away from Flower Mound, we really don't get to see each other to often.
So here's to Thrifty Finds and Cheap Steals and to Mom's and Playing Hookie...
Hope your Friday is as good as mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment