Friday, September 24, 2010

Sianara...

I am saying goodbye to life as we know it. Today my man friend went and purchased the new Xbox. Luckilly he traded in his old one, I would put my foot down with 2 Xboxes in the house. This pretty black box will be stealing all my quality time with my husband for the next decade. Now I will admit it is sleek looking but when I asked him why it was different than the old one, I only picked up on a few words; quicker connection... bigger hard drive... wireless. The rest was all gibberish. I wasn't able to tell any difference watching, but we'll keep that between us.
Boys will be boys. As long as this black beast stays away from the DVR box I am a happy woman. There will be no problems. So goodbye husband. Honey, I'll just put the food by the door for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment