Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Fall

Yesssssss... I know, I know, almost one whole month and no post. I'd like to say things have been way too exciting to post but I would be lying. Although we have been pretty busy. I'll just let you know what we have been doing around here to try and get back into the swing of things in the blogging world. It will be in number form, I'm just not feeling creative.

1. Our good friends, Bevin and Brandon got married earlier this month down in Houston. It was probably the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to. I think I want to get married again just so I can have it at Briscoe Manner. We could not be happier for our friends.


And of course, my sweet officer had to work so I made the trip alone. I had so much fun hanging out with the Crossfit Family to celebrate the Head Family. Although no one quite had the moves my husband has when SHOUT comes on.


I love these ladies. With the new Mrs. Head

2. Did I tell you that my mom and I went to Canton? I have been obsessing over this clock display. Soon, very soon, I will post a few pictures of my latest antique crafts and pretty finds from this glorious day.

3. Halloween :) Grapevine Crossfit hosted their 2nd Annual Boo Bash and 1st ever Keg Cup. Both were done in full costume. We love the 80s! Here we are with Richard Simmons... my man was sleeping after a long days/nights work. I swear I'm married, although he may be a vampire, only apprearing in the night.


One thing I love about living near family is getting to share all of the holidays with our sweet neices and nephews. I adore all six of them! Both Hruskocy's got to attend the Halloween Trick or Treating Party.


Be still my ever so fertile insides... my ovaries are chanting. Look at this little hunky monkey!


See told ya I was married.... We got to supervise all the trick or treaters from the porch that night. We felt so old! We kept talking about how our parents had to make us stop going out when we got to high school and how that night we saw 5 trick or treaters.


I do love this man...

4. Avoiding Sweets. Take a look at this carb o loaded picture. This was almost the death of me when I walked into the teacher's lounge last week. HOLY CARBS! We have been eating Paleo again for the past, almost, two weeks.This almost put me over the edge. Really? And muffins, I LOVE MUFFINS! I have been reading the Paleo Solution, which I highly recommend! It will make you never want to eat another carb or grain again. (Well except for chips and salsa :)
5. I am LOVING the new holiday cups at Starbucks... I think I'm ready to bypass November and start decorating for Christmas after seeing this beauty! The contents inside may be just as nice, especially this week when the weather has been so cold and rainy! The weather is changing and I could not be more excited about the cooler weather.

One last thing... How can you not believe in God when you see things like this driving home?
Our God is amazing....
And I am blessed....
Love y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment