Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Trot

In order to prepare for the two Thanksgiving feasts that me and my mister attend each year me and a few friends from Grapevine Crossfit went to run the Turkey Trot this year. After living in Texas since kindergarten I'm a bit embarrassed to say this was my first trot. After the festivities and the company of great friends I think I may be a repeat offender.

There were only a few brave souls from the gym that braved the 40 degree temperatures. Decked out in some pretty sweet turkey headbands, if I do say so myself...
Love my friends.

They were really excited about the headbands.


Love these ladies.


Knowing now about the rain and the cold wind during the trot I maybe.... would've stayed in bed snuggled all cozy next to my slumbering officer. But I definitely did not feel as guilty while eating a roll during the Farrell Feast. Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! :) Hope you had a great day with your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment