Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jesus is my Homeboy!

After a day off it was so nice to come back to 17 smiling faces this morning. I love teaching Kindergarten during the holiday season. Today we talked about being thankful for the things in our life. I tried to stress being thankful for the non materialistic things, maybe the things we cannot touch, and for the people in our lives. Here are some of the pages for our class book, I Am Thankful...

I told you... I have the best job ever!

"You are thinking about hearts and circles and Jesus is thinking about rectangles!"


Do you see God up there in the clouds? Always watching...


This one is my favorite! I love to see how they illustrate things. Isn't this so beautiful?


Told you... the best job ever. They are precious! With all the pictures of me and God, I guess Jesus is really my homeboy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment