Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"I Got New Boots Boots"

I got home from the gym this afternoon and was greeted by these glorious, all too familiar red circles. My day instantly went from good to AMAZING! Oh the money and time I have spent cruising through the Dollar Spot and after holiday sales at Target. If only I had stock in this place.

Oh yeah baby... it was like Christmas had come again.
Like a glove. Personally I think the knee high (or thigh high for shorties like me) sweater socks make the outfit. Only if you could see the neon stripped boxer shorts I was sporting. You don't know what you're missing. You do what you gotta do when living in an ice box.
Now my tan boots have a sister in the black boots arrived today! I took full advantage of the fact that my "athletic" calves have finally found a home in these boots and bought the black ones too! It made it even better that they were onsale. Now Mr. H won't give me a hard time for wearing tan with black, because he thinks the boots are brown and knows that black and brown are a no no! Too bad tan is a completely different color. Silly Mr. H!
Silly... yes. But I do love this handsome face!
She's okay too. Laila has been a great snuggle bug lately.
I was excited about the boots so I wanted to share. Sorry for the other randomness. I figure I will be taking a lot of pictures of randomness and our pets since we have no squishy babies to take pictures of... sorry! :)
I also wanted to share this amazing PALEO recipe we tried last night. Paleo Chicken Nuggets from www.Health-Bent.com. I know those flecks look a little bit like grass but let me assure you it is infact coconut. They were delicious! ''
Here's the recipe: www.health-bent.com/proteins/coconut-chicken -nuggets

1 comment:

  1. YUM-O! Now that might be a Paleo recipe for my tribe to try....looks delicious! And I love love love the boots- good call on the sister pair- ya gotta run with what works!

    ReplyDelete