Saturday, October 27, 2012

Maternity Pictures at 34 Weeks


Our family was lucky enough to have our Maternity Pictures taken by the ever so talented Nathaniel Chadwick. Nathaniel was a groomsmen in our wedding and shortly after moved out to Los Angeles, California to persue a career in photography. He has made it big in the city of dreams photographing for many TV shows and the likes of Mr. Morgan Freeman. Needless to say we were elated when he said he would take our maternity pictures. I was checking my email like a stalker, waiting for the gallery to be posted. I was not disappointed what so ever! We feel lucky to have such a talented friend. 
Check out his work at: www.nchadwick.com


 How good looking is my husband?!?




 Oh goodness I cannot wait for this girl to get here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment