Monday, October 15, 2012

33 Weeks

  Please excuse the absence of the chalkboard... Wanted to share a picture with the hubs from this weekend's baby festivities or wanted to share a picture from her new favorite iPhone app Red Stamp or maybe this mama is too lazy to go buy another can of chalkboard paint :) 
How far along? 33 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Maternity...last week was just a tease. The temps are back up in the high 80s with 100 % humidity. It does wonders for this preggos already inflamed sinuses.
Sleep: I have been sleeping really well considering how far we are into the 3rd trimester. I am still battling the awful leg cramps in the middle of the night. And the heartburn seems to be creeping into bedtime and interrupting my slumber.
Miss Anything?  An appetite. Nothing sounds appealing. I;ll eat because I need to. Well I lied, ice cream always sounds appealing. I think I just miss being comfortable. I am really not complaining but simple things are definitely getting more and more difficult.
Movement: There is a lot of twisting and turning going on in there. There's not too much wiggle room for any big kicks. Luckily there have been no swift kicks to the organs. I'm still waiting on the roundhouse kicks at the end.
Food cravings: Still lots of water! And still loving the La Crouix soda water. Ice cream like I said before but not much else. I am trying to keep a balanced diet here in the end but nothing sounds great.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sitting for too long. She is so high up in my rib that sitting straight up put a lot of pressure on my stomach making me a little queasy.Brushing my teeth has been catching my gag reflex but its better than stank breath!
Gender:  All girl :)
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Still the pain in my right rib, although she is getting heavy on my belly she must be one long girl because her rump is pushing on that rib so hard. Heartburn is wicked right now! Tums peppermint have been such a relief.
Belly Button in or out? In- I asked my doctor when and if she thought my belly button would pop out she said I have a pretty deep button and it may just pop even with the belly and not stick out.
Wedding rings on or off? On, so glad about this.

Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy! I cannot believe it is so close... especially if she comes early. In almost one month our sweet daughter will be lying in our arms. This thought will take away any anxiety... all the car issues, the maternity leave worries, the bills, and the never ending what ifs. All will disappear with Sweet Brynn in our arms. (Well most of them...) I am trying to rest in the promise that our God has bigger plans. There is such peace in that.
Best moment this week: My sweet mom, my sister, my mother in law and 2 sister in laws threw us the most beautiful baby shower this past Saturday! There was so much love in the room. So many of our close family friends were there that walked through our first pregnancy with us with Baby H so it meant so much that they were there with us. Brynn is so blessed already with so many goodies. Especially in the clothes department. I guess buying girl clothes is just too much fun. So many clothes that this mama did her first load of baby laundry. There is something about the smell of Dreft detergent that motivates me to do laundry. So ignoring the mountain of Mr. H and my clothes, I washed, dried, and folded sweet onesies and socks for our girl.
Looking forward to: We have our last shower this weekend. Two of my sweet girlfriends are throwing us a shower for us and some of my closest girlfriends. They have been working hard for weeks and I cannot wait to see what they have planned. Mr. H and I will be making a trip to Babies R Us this week to make some returns and in exchange we will get some essentials before she comes.

We cannot wait to meet our little girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment