Saturday, May 11, 2013

Beautiful Day

I have said it many times before... I cherish my weekends. Like soak in every moment, wishing time could stand still, cherish every moment. Today was no different. After a morning workout Brynn and I ran around for a bit before coming home for a picnic in the yard while we were waiting for Tom to wake up.

 This girl couldn't get enough of the fresh air, grass and cool breeze. I mean look at this smile.
This was mid shrill.

Sophie was invited.

Look at this big girl sitting up on her own. So big.
 Brynn adores Kali. She smiles so big when she walks by. Again she was screaming and trying to "talk" to Kali. Kali is such a good sport. The are going to be the best of friends. 
Yes, we were thanking God for the beautiful Spring weather today. Counting down the days until summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment