Thursday, May 2, 2013

Brynn's Five Month Favorites

1.Brynn is a mover. If I could make a prediction, I think she will be crawling within the next 2 months. She has already found a way to spin herself in a complete circle on the activity mat. She pulls on the mat and turns her body. I have always adored Baby Legs but have refused to pay the $12-$15. After receiving my hand me down sewing machine and discovering Target's knee socks, Brynn has DIY Baby Legs in every color. They are so easy to make and take almost no time to make. I use this tutorial I discovered on Pinterest.

2. Again our hand me downs have been the best part of having Brynn. We are spoiled beyond measure by Tom's 2 older sisters. My sister in law gave me her gently used jog stroller and Brynn Marie loves it. We have taken many walks (and a few jogs) around the neighborhood. Brynn and I even discovered an old grave marked by a Texas historical marker. As bumpy as the stroller is Miss B is soothed by the road and falls asleep quickly.

3.I am determined to be a faithful mama and be in the word with Brynn. Sometimes determination is not enough and therefore I am thankful for His grace. I adore Brynn's first bible! It was an early Christmas present for her. The Jesus Storybook Bible is amazing! I have constant backflashes to preschool sunday school. I love the words that were chosen to explains God's love for us.

4. The Sassy Wonder Wheel is Brynn's newest toy and she adores it. I bought it to add to her exersaucer but there is no surface flat enough for the suction cup to stick to. So now we stick it to her bumpo chair's tray when she is in the kitchen with us. She is mezmorized!

5. Brynn has the best daddy! He had been eying this swing for our girl, and no other swing would do... adorable! The only thing more adorable, is her in the swing! She LOVES it. We have been enjoying the gorgeous weather with the wind in our hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment