Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hungry Jack kind of Night

Here in Texas for the past few days our weather man has thrown around words like...
Black Ice...
Artic Freeze and my favorite...
BLUSTERING winds!
(it was not my favorite after hearing it 20 times in the 5 minute segment!)

Yes, it is cold. One of those colds where you want to throw up because it chills you to your bones. Just me?!? This morning our weather man warned us that temperatures will be dropping tonight to below freezing and we may see a little precip... short for precipitation! Tom laughed! Around the Hruskocy home we love a good abbreviation.

Luckilly earlier this week I braved the low temperatures heading the grocery store grabbing every ingredient I knew for HOT comfort food including my husbands favorite meal... Hungry Jack. When Tom first told me about Hungry Jack and its ingredients to the crazy concoction I got nervous. Then I remembered one of my favorite episodes of Friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avE0ozYmTDA (I wish I knew how to attach a video)

Its been too long... I love Joey!!! Anways, moving on.

Hungry Jack's ingredients:

Hamburger... good

Baked beans... good

BBQ sauce... good

Biscuits.... good.

So I kept an open mind and I love it! It is the perfect meal for a cold night. Ive made it a few times and Hungry jack has good to me... happy husband. I would change its name to "Keep Your Husband Happy for a Week Casserole!"

No comments:

Post a Comment