Sunday, February 14, 2010

All you need is Love

I may be left drooling over pictures of Pioneer Woman's recipes like her homemade donuts, but I still visit her blog everyday. I admit it I am obsessed... recently she listed all of the things she loves. I love LOVE! And thanks to our two snow days and President's Day off I have had a 5 day weekend and I have been celebrating LOVE all weekend long.

I love...
purple nail polish
Diet Coke
chick flicks (the cornier the better)
Christmas music
men's dress shirts
laughing until it hurts
weddings
being sillythrift stores
girls night
flip flops
getting flowers
Yogurtland
puppies
my puppy

cowboy boots
red wine
hydrangeas
my Kindergartners
my girls


reality TV... everything
talking about babies :)
snuggling
my kitties

my seester


talking about our future
coffee mugs
cheeseburgers
new recipes
new flats for $4.24 @ Target

dresses
conditioner
sarcasm
blogs
The Dollar Store
scarfs
Big Love
creativity
patio furniture
my parents
ROSS
nieces and nephews


Sixteen Candles
Britney Spears
lotions and lip gloss
greeting cards
poker
Facebook
my little family


Target
craft projects
Totes Magotes
Michael Buble
ants on a log
movie theaters
and most importantly.... I love my Valentine!

(I'm over this cold weather... hopefully the springy layout will help bring warmer days)

No comments:

Post a Comment