Friday, February 26, 2010

Blog Stalking


Cleaning Poem
I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'computering',
And I had to answer 'yes.'
He told me to get off my fanny,
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.
I wiped and shined the topside..
That really did the trick.....
I was just admiring my good work.
I didn't mean to 'click.'
But click, I did, and oops - I found
A real absorbing site
That I got SO way into it - I was into it all night.
Nothing's changed except my mouse.
It's very, very shiny
I guess my house will stay a mess.......
While I sit here on my hiney.
~Author unknown
I was doing so well updating the blog... I've been "busy." Not cleaning-hence the poem, which I LOVE! I was going to post some pictures of the non-cleaning that has been going on. But I thought I would save myself the embarrassment and you can just take my word for it.
I have been busy brushing up on my Texas knowledge for my kindergarten class. We have been preparing for our Spring Open House in early March. And I have been busy blog stalking...
Since the revamping of Facebook I have been cutting back and fallen into love with blogging world. I come home from a long day of sweet and snotty hugs and relax by reading my favorite blogs. I do not have to tell you about my obsession with Pioneer Woman but I have found some new loves. Most of them are full of inspiring do-it-yourself creations that I can live vicariously through with the little free time I have. And a few are just full of witty humor and honest real life marriages and babies that spike that Baby Fever....
Yes... I have found a new obsession and decided upon a goal for this summer. I am going to learn how to sew. My mom is the person for the job, I have asked her to teach me. There are just too many cute and amazing and cheap creations to be made. I am making a list.
My man friend had the late shift tonight. This meant a night for myself in my PJs snuggling with the kitties and the pup at my feet and yes... a night full of blog stalking. I did my husband but there were blogs to be read, trashy TV to be watched with total control of the remote. Not too shabby....

No comments:

Post a Comment