Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Husband and Wife ESP

Today was long... I woke up thinking today was Thursday. I was entirely disappointed. Fighting a sinus infection/ virus for the 4th time this school year my head was pounding. Needless to say I was sending the hubby some super powerful ESP signals on his way home from the academy...
Hmmmmmm.... Bring home Diet Coke... extra large.... extra limes... easy ice... Hmmmmmmm ( Is there a length limit on ESP messages to husbands?)
I got really excited when the hubster called on his way home. I would like to say that after less than a year we can read each other minds and these messages worked but sometimes you just have to say it- BRING HOME DIET COKE! He knew I meant business.

My husband is the best. I needed an Sonic diet coke to tackle this beast....

Oh Lord! This, in all of its glory is "The Chair." We love this chair! It's way over sized between a regular chair and a love seat. Me and the hubster can sit comfortably side by side. Two things about "The Chair"... 1. With our current living room space there is now way to rearrange the furniture to enjoy the chair and see the TV. We have tried and tried, over and over again but no go! Just another reason we are excited to move elsewhere. 2. Because the sitting space is out of commission it leaves the perfect place to throw clean laundry before folding. This is a mountain of a heap. Good gracious... this is as big as its ever been. I'm completely overwhelmed. Here is my second ESP for the night.

Hmmmmmmmmmm... Let's get a maid... so I will never have to do laundry again... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would like to say the Diet Coke helped... but when Tom left for a man date I had full reign of the remote and American Idol was singing my name.


Maybe another day. Snow is in the forecast for tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers I could us a mental health day/ folding laundry day.

3 comments:

  1. oh Melvin. I am not proud to say I have seen a laundry status far darker than that. Kudos to you if you have put all of that away. My tactic is usually just to live out of the clean stack until its all gone and back in the dirty pile. =) Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy! Im not the only one that has a chair used mainly for laundry hee hee! Your blog is so cute, theres something waiting for you over at mine! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh!! We have "THE BED"...the poor guest room bed has been the designated laundry holder for over a month...

    ReplyDelete