Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mama said there'd be days like this...

This week has been gloomy! The sun hasn't shown its face in days. I don't know how Phil the groundhog saw his shadow to scare him back into his hole. And let me tell you, I was crossing every finger and every toe hoping that Spring was on it's way. The cloudy weather REALLY puts me in a funk and I have had ZERO motivation to do anything.

Last night I grew a bit tired of listening to the hubby's video game and decided to drag my behind off the couch and clean our bathroom. It had been a while since the last scrub down. Nothing like a good bleach cleaner and a new shower liner to brighten your day.

In the middle of scrubbing down the tub.. this happened.







No use crying over spilled Comet!!!! I knew I shouldn't have left the couch.
Lesson learned... Save cleaning for the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment