Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blah..

Okay I am going to say it... I hate the midnight shift. Does it make me a bad wife to say it out loud? Or in this case typing it? I am a bit lonely tonight. Sorry for the pity party... I miss my husband.

Look at this nerd....
Did I mention I miss him? Tonight is his last shift then he has his "weekend" or his two days off! I am so ready to snuggle with him, in the same bed, at the same time. I am getting caught up on all my TV shows though, which reminds me... we need TiVo. I told myself no sappy chick flicks- instead on the agenda...Death Race. You know the one with the hunky English actor, where the prisoners are able to race for their freedom; either win or die? Nothing like a little violence and explosions to pull a girl out of her funk.

I am venturing to a place foreign to me... the middle of the bed. Kali was pushed to the corner and I am spreading out. Don't know how I feel about it yet. We each have our permanent valleys in the mattress so we will see if the back can handle it. I thought I would stretch out... when in Rome.

Only a few more hours... and the hubby is home and the "weekend" begins. Until then there's death racing, explosions and gore to keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment