Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blessed.

My "weekend" has begun! My mister is still sleeping but when he wakes up he better get ready... I missed him so much. I have planned to smother him all weekend long! Kali and I just got done watching Fireproof. Have you seen it? Holy Nile River of Tears... It is so good. It made me feel a little guilty about my pity party post last night.

I am so blessed to have a man who loves me everyday, supports me and hugs me when I am crying for no reason at all, takes me to movies because he knows I am obsessed, calls to say he is thinking of me on his way to work last night (but really because he knew I was in a funk and a bit lonely). Yes he is a winner.
So I am done feeling sorry for myself. I am thankful that we both have a job which we enjoy and are passionate about. I am grateful that although our schedules may be polar opposite, I am able to see him everyday. Our previous alternative would have taken him across the planet from me. Can you imagine those emotional, ranting blog posts?

I just heard a rustle from the bedroom... let the smothering begin!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Fire Proof and love that he gets her Chick-Fil-A. Now that's a real man. =)Cried cried cried through it...the Hubs and I want to go through the Love Dare...one of these days when we aren't changing 80 diapers in all our free time =)

    ReplyDelete