Friday, June 25, 2010

Lots of Pretties

Now my goal for these lonely nights was to catch up on the piles of laundry in the apartment. Yes, the newness of my washer and dryer has worn off. Laundry is a chore again. I could also clean the apartment, organize the apartment... but now why would I do a thing like that when there is crafting to do?!?

While my officer was sleeping the day away I ran a few errands. Michaels was the first stop and lookie lookie what I found!! Lots of pretties! And all in my Little Piece of Heaven.... the dollar section. I am OBSESSED with dollar section. These ribbons will be used for the Bridal Shower decorations. Each spool for $1! WHOOP!

After getting the bride's approval on the color I purchased my bridesmaid shoes. I am in LOVE! I love my new pumps, pumps. Sorry, a little Friends reference. They are actually really comfy and make me almost as tall as my guy. These will also work into the Bridal Shower theme. Remember the picture from yesterday? Any guesses?
After putting off cleaning and laundry, I also talked myself out of a grocery store run in order to try my hand at these beauties. I have been wanting to try and make these fabric rosettes from a few favorite blogs I have been stalking. I found some cheap quarters of fabric at JoAnns and went to town. They weren't an epic fail, but I'm not too sure about them. I have some cute ideas for these little nuggets, you'll just have to wait and see.
The Bat Cave is lulling me to sleep. Kali is all snuggled in the comforter already, so I need to go claim my side of the bed.

Three blog posts, in the past three days... I must be bored. Tomorrow I will share the story when the hubby and I got lost in New Jersey, in a rental car, with no one to blame but ourselves and Mandy (with a Y) our GPS. No we are not weirdos and name our GPS, it is the voice we chose to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment