Friday, February 8, 2013

T.G.I.F

 This week flew by which was great news because I get to spend the weekend with my two loves. The school weeks feel like their getting shorter which only means one thing... Summer is close. So close...

Here's our week in review via Instagram @katiehruskocy
 Baby's first SuperBowl! How cute is that onesie?  Daddy's Little Football... yes please! MeMaw watched our little lady so we could have a little mommy daddy time with friends. 

 Brynn Marie and I start off each afternoon together with a major cuddle session. This was her "I'm sorry" face for her daddy after giving him a run for his money during their day together. She's our bright eyed girl. 

 We loved the sunny Texas weather this week, so did our Kali girl! We spent a lot of time on the back porch. It zonks her out. An instant pacifier as well :)

 14 Days of Showering my man with love. Each morning he wakes up to a little surprise. With a new baby we've been working hard to find time for the two of us. Little lovies like this speak his love language.

 Looks just like her mama! Almost identical to when I was a baby. Our Miss B! My dear friend Amie made this adorable onesie for us for my school shower. She's so talented.

 Throwback Thursday: Yikes! We both look a little puffy here! Crossfit changed both of our lives. So thankful for our health. 

 These precious lovies arrived on my doorstep Friday afternoon to wrap up the week. I have been eying these beauties every time they come across GroupDealz and finally broke down and bought them. Aqua, white and pink... perfect for my girl. Check out her etsy site: Jameson Monroe

 Oh geez... have you ever seen anything sweeter? Tom was saying goodnight to our girl before his shift. She is going to be such a Daddy's Girl. 

Happy Friday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment