Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Three Months Old



I love these little month by month pages. I saw the idea on, of course, Pinterest and use an editing program to make them my own. I have some plans for them at little lady's first birthday party. And maybe one day I'll start scrapbooking again...

I cannot believe our little girl is already 3 months old. I feel like I am saying this outloud multiple times each week. Her personality has come out so much in the past month. It is so fun to be with her, which in turn makes it so hard to leave each morning. This month Brynn started sleeping through the night! We thought it may be a fluke because we thought it was a bit early for that. But each morning I woke up refreshed and feeling proud for our girl. She usually takes her last feeding at 6pm and we will keep her in her swing or snuggle her until 8:30 or so, sometimes she will eat once more. After that she's down for the night. She will start stirring around 6:45 in the morning before I go to work. Sometimes she'll wake up earlier and so begins the "baby shuffle." Breastfeeding, burping, changing a baby and trying to get ready for work is quite difficult. At 3 months, we are considering ourselves very lucky for her love of sleep.

She is still in size 1 diapers and are going through them like CRAZY! Sometimes I regret not going the cloth diaper route... maybe next time. But nothing is easier than wiping, wrapping and tossing it in the diaper genie. She is wearing 3 month, sometimes 3-6 month clothes, depending on the brand. Still so long... we had to make a special trip to the mall for some new jammies because her feet were all jammed up. 

So technically Brynn is not 3 months until February 15th, but she is 12 weeks already... so when do the weeks start being the same as the months? Which ones do you go by? Whatever... our girl is 3 months old. 
We feeling the love this month with our Little Valentine. 

Not the owl again....
Sweet Brynn,  
This month has been so much fun watching you grow! You are taking in everything around you. I love watching you discover new things. I am praying that you love learning as much as I love to teach. You have changed so much since the day you were born. People say you look just like me with your big bright eyes but I still see so much of your daddy in you. Especially your cute button nose! I guess your a good mix of us both, and I wouldn't have it any other way. When you were in my tummy your daddy and I used to guess what color hair you would have. Your daddy said the blonde gene was too powerful to overcome... but how wrong he was. You have the darkest hair and it keeps coming. You have the cutest cowlick near your forehead. I love our talks, you go back and forth with your sweet coos. It just makes excited for our talks as you grow. You have grown very fond of your hand, but especially your thumb! No matter how quick we are with the paci, most times you would prefer your thumb instead. We may have a thumbsucker on our hands! 

My girl, you are my world! My favorite moments are when we are rocking before bedtime. As we read our nightly bible story, I am overwhelmed with God's blessing we have in you. You are healthy and happy (most of the time). I think back how we prayed for your little heart and your VSDs... we are just so blessed! I have never felt a love like this! I love you sweet Brynn Marie!


I love you sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment