Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Brynn's Favorite Things: 3 Months

Untitled #3

Jameson Monroe Headbands: I have fallen in LOVE with this Etsy site! I need one of each for Miss Brynn. I have had my eye on these beauts for a while everytime they come across a GroupDealz and finally ordered some. They came in the mail just  in time for Valentine's Day! They fit our girl's head so well. And Nana loves them because they don't swallow her head. She's not a huge fan of the ginormous bows... I would beg to differ. 
Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo: So fresh and so clean. For as much as baby loves the bath and for the nights Mama and Daddy need it to silence our crying daughter, this has quickly become a new favorite. It has a very light and airy scent to it. Nothing to perfume-y and heavy on our girl's skin. It leaves the perfect baby scent in her dark hair and I can't stop breathing it in as we snuggle before bed. 
Infantino Activity Mat: This is not actually our mat... this is. Either way our girl loves rolling around under the sweet dangling toys. Although our mat is different I adore Skip Hop's toys and they are currently hanging on the mat. We love being able to detach the bars above and give Brynn a bit more room to scoot around. Daddy has seen our strong girl roll over all last week and FINALLY caught it on video. I'm hoping to see it this weekend! On the mat :) 

Graco Simple Snuggles Bouncer: This gift has been a LIFESAVER! There have been many mornings when I'm solo when Tom's on shift and not only am I trying to get ready for work, but then Miss B begins to stir. I call it the baby shuffle. After feeding her she loves hanging out in the bathroom with her Mama in this bouncer. It is the perfect place for her! And it vibrates so she usually drifts back to sleep. Last week we put it on the counter while making dinner together. Like I said, LIFESAVER!
Baby Socks that look like shoes: Enough said! These kill me.They are adorable and our girl has them in almost every color! There is nothing cuter!
Boppy: A definite MUST have! I didn't really use this much while breastfeeding, and still don't but now we love it for Brynn. She has napped in it multiple times but now it is perfect to help her sit up when she's sitting like a big girl. It gives her just the right amount of support she needs. We love the cover too! Gender nuetral... :) 
Summer Infant Touch Video Monitor:  This was a splurge for us. We did not receive the monitor from our registry so we were going to use an audio monitor from my sister in law initially. Tom insisted that we use our left over giftcards for this puppy. After a little pushback from me (imagine that) I caved, and I am SO glad I did. I love that we can watch our girl twist and turn and hear her talk herself to sleep. And I can spy on her daddy when he is putting her down. I love the touch screen and there is also a talk back feature which will come in handy when she grows older. Smartest surrender yet..

There are so many things that help our family of 3 get through the day alive and sane... these are just a few of our Month 3 Favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment