Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weekending

I live for my weekends! This Saturday was no different! Brynn Marie and I got all fancied up and went to the fabric store to pick out some pretties to craft a present for our new friend Miss Mowgli! My sweet friend since 1st grade will be welcoming her baby girl this summer and we could not be more thrilled. We hit up Quilt Country and this lady slept the entire time.


This is how I found Sweet Brynn when I took her out of the car. She's a hard sleeper.
 Sunday morning this mama got brave and took little girl to church while daddy slept. I avoided the baby shuffle while getting ready when Nana came over to save the day and sit with Miss B so I could shower. I fed her and when she was "fat and happy" I prayed for a good nap. She loved it. Even during our loud worship, she didn't let out more than a peep. She slept the entire time!

This girl's got the JOY! :)
 After church we both put on our comfies and hung out in her room all morning. Brynn was rocking the new homemade baby legs I made her. She was chatting up a storm. I gave her a pep talk because I was determined to see this girl roll over since her dad's been seeing it all week long.
 The pep talk worked! Check out this strong girl... she was proud of herself too :)


 All that playing makes a girl tired! Even Kali got in on the Sunday naps...
When Daddy woke up we went to visit Brynn's 2nd cousin Logan. He was born earlier this week! At only 6 pounds, we felt light as a feather. You forgot how fast they grow! Brynn looked like a GIANT baby next to him.
We had a great weekend! What about y'all?

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! LOVED the video and can't get over that sweet picture of her smiling in the carseat!!! Love you ladies and can't wait to see what you came up with at the fabric store!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete