Monday, April 19, 2010

The Sprinkles in Life

My best friend Sprinkles and Wrinkles just welcomed her first baby boy six days ago. She is such a sweet friend with a gracious heart and will be the best mother. Along with my case of baby fever I felt a sadness because I would have given anything to share in her journey preparing for motherhood. I care package was in order. She picked out the cutest bedding for her sweet baby J. I recreated a patch from her crib comforter on a canvas with scrap booking paper.
Don't mind the blur, just protecting her boy. I stamped his name with acrylic paint. How cute is that turtle? I used lots of blue, green and brown ribbon to create a ribbon garland to hang the sign. I love burlap right now.


After hours of blogstalking I had been dying to try some freezer paper art. This was the perfect chance to try it. "No matter where my heart may roam, Texas will always be Home Sweet Home!"

Tom told me I was going to hell for this onesie...

I told him I would do anything to bring that sweet baby down to visit Texas!
Precious little baby bottoms :)

After a rough first day and many, many prayers my sweet friends brought the baby boy home! I cannot wait to meet that little man... a trip to the frozen tundra is in order! Don't grow too fast Baby J :) I love my sweet friend and am so proud of her.

1 comment:

  1. crying. thank you, sweet friend! i looove love love the treasures =) his daddy loves them too, and i appreciate u taking the hit for the hook 'em =) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete