Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Texan and A Canadian

Exactly one month ago one of my best friends got married to a Canadian and swept her away up north. I realize I am a bit behind on my events... I thought I would wait and post to wish her a Happy One Month Anniversary. I hope married life is bringing her lots of happiness.

Me and Mrs. Hameister-Ries... try and say it... Kinda like my last name.
We both married into a difficult last name, just another thing we have in common.

Me and my handsome date... he is the best wedding date! This next picture features his dancing face during his favorite song SHOUT! Love him!

Four Best Friends. We miss you L10!

Here's to the Newlyweds! Hope this month has been full of sweet memories. We love you both!

1 comment:

  1. awww...you're so sweet!!! thanks for the post! miss you all lots and lots!!!

    ReplyDelete