Sunday, January 13, 2013

Back to Reality

 Tomorrow is my first day back at work.Obviously I'm not too thrilled about it... I would rather by home snuggling this "bow head" anyday. I have been so blessed to stay home for 2 months with my girl. Some women are not that lucky, so am counting myself blessed. Say a quick prayer for peace; peace for me and peace for our baby girl. At 1:30pm when I am teaching science, she will be getting her 2 month shots. Tom says it's a good thing I won't be there. I'm not so sure...


 I am looking forward to that 3:00 bell and lots of snuggles when I get home.


We are so lucky to have avoided the daycare costs. My mom (Nana) will be watching her Mondays, 1/2 a day Thursday and all day Friday and for the rest of the week our girl will be hanging out with this guy....


Love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment